Overwatch 5 minute game 1440p

• BTC PP VISA MC AEX

Erfman

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks for the video. However, anyone can see that you ESP through the walls. You literally follow the targets through the walls even without having seen them before.

You get banned very easily for that. Try not to direct your targeting on the wall while following the target to the millimeter.
I try it this Wednesday. I find that the soldier hangs the targets too much, it doesn't look human at all.

seph

Subscriber
Jan 13, 2020
Sweden
Thanks for the video. However, anyone can see that you ESP through the walls. You literally follow the targets through the walls even without having seen them before.

You get banned very easily for that. Try not to direct your targeting on the wall while following the target to the millimeter.
I try it this Wednesday. I find that the soldier hangs the targets too much, it doesn't look human at all.
"I'm garbage at the game anyways this is only too show of the product for fun purposes, Neither do I care about getting banned of the account I'm playing on and the hwid locked to the account is a fake one."
I quoted this in my own video description but thanks for sharing the info :D