Overwatch BETA - Honest review

uoodS

Jan 3, 2020
I spent almost a week now, investigating and informing about undetected hacks, willing to spend money as well (a bit at least). After registrating for several bitcoins websites and all the connected processes after, and a money transfer went wrong, I found you guys on UC.

This is not my first hacking experience but the first in Overwatch and I have to say that "Unleashed" works far better than expected. It is so unbelievably fun to flick-wido or trigger-cree, and trying to play inconspicuous at the same time.

Thank you so much for your BETA-Test!

Aimbot: 7/10 (didn't rage-mode, wish for an option for more slowly "flicking") Sometimes a little fishy.
Trigger: 10/10
ESP: 8/10 (absolutely enough and several options available, dont know what could make it better so maybe 10/10) Sombra is not visible when invinsible, only her healthbar, maybe ESP Boxes also but I like them turned off.

All in all: 9/10 (in BETA!)

Do not understand the "Smoothing" options correctly and neither the Smooth types and Variation. Could you describe it more precisely?

Not banned yet, neither was reported for sure. I love you ♥

I would really appreciate it to be able to test it again in a later state or even the final version.

Cheers, gl & hf!
uoodS

Reactions: itsadam

jamesboi

Jan 1, 2020
Smoothing is how fast it will flick and how hard it will stick to the target once on them with tracking

uoodS

Jan 3, 2020
Those two X- and Y-Smoothings?
And variation is possibly only noticeable over longer aim ranges, right? And means a more inconsistent path?

jamesboi

Jan 1, 2020
So for the smooth variation, I have noticed that quick approach just seems to look a lot better for me, and yes that would be the x and y smoothings