Official Contest submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycre

Feb 5, 2020
Intro is a lot different than the others, but it's all hand animated, and I'm willing to do others if I had some instruction :). I was mainly just having fun trying to create something more unique. And the montage is really focused on legit play. Like, someone could watch it and not even realize you had any "extra help", because I feel like any trash hacks can be blatant. But the good ones look real :)

Reactions: sfbizercer

ahonora1

Jan 7, 2020
Intro is a lot different than the others, but it's all hand animated, and I'm willing to do others if I had some instruction :). I was mainly just having fun trying to create something more unique. And the montage is really focused on legit play. Like, someone could watch it and not even realize you had any "extra help", because I feel like any trash hacks can be blatant. But the good ones look real :)
is that unleashed or parkinson's montage ? xd

• Dislike
Reactions: gmoney

sfbizercer

Feb 17, 2020

This is in the videos description but I feel like I should add it here too:
The intro/outro was made by !EatingCereal#0001 on Discord (ID 255099318082469890); all credit goes to him. If the creator wishes for the intro to be replaced and the video to be reuploaded without it please contact me (xo#0101)

I'll probably make my own intro and make a PUBG video at some point. I'll edit my post with them if I make them in time for the contest; thanks.

Reactions: QoC

hismadnezz

Jan 31, 2020

Here's one more edit, that I just made.
All my intro videos are also available as a transparent version.

Reactions: QoC

sfbizercer

Feb 17, 2020

just like the previous video, the intro/outro was made by EatingCereal; any and all credits for it go to him

only making another post because I can't edit my previous one, sorry if I just missed the button or something

Reactions: OxyGen and QoC

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020

XD
I made another video, with more heart

Status
Not open for further replies.