Overwatch Balanced DPS Config 1.0

moxie

Staff member
Support
Feb 16, 2020
Hey everyone! New config. This config is not final and will be updated regularly. Make sure to come back and check up on it! The default aimkey on this is F4 but you can change it to anything you want. I would love feedback on this config, please message me on discord if you have any suggestions or if you have any questions. Thanks! If you are new and you want to stay undercover in high sr read this:

https://www.unleashed.cc/threads/gu...ne-2020-if-youre-new-read-this.540/#post-3528

Config :

Heroes that are supported are:

- Genji
- Ashe
- Widow
- Echo
- Hanzo
- McCree
- Tracer
- Soldier
- Reaper (Triggerbot)

Reactions: Amara

moxie

Staff member
Support
Feb 16, 2020
Changelog:

Added Auto Melee to every hero
Added Auto Dash settings for genji
Added Roadhog config (mix of triggerbot and aimbot)
Added Auto Discord for Zen

Note: for auto-abilities to work, you must have the default binded. If you don't use default, like me, just set default setting as an extra option. This is what I mean.
quickmelee.png

Here is the link to the new config. Remember to come back for any additional updates. I will always announce when I update on discord. Have fun!

Amara

Staff member
Administrator
Oct 26, 2019
Miami
First thing i noticed is that your widowmaker has no aim enforce time set so it requires the user to hold the aimkey until a shot fires. But it also has keep firing enabled, so it won't stop shooting until you release the key again. It also uses flick without aim restart so it won't ever acquire a new target unless the key is released while flick is not really needed because it has a minimum charge of 80 set. Combination seems weird. Is this really intended?

Reactions: moxie

moxie

Staff member
Support
Feb 16, 2020
First thing i noticed is that your widowmaker has no aim enforce time set so it requires the user to hold the aimkey until a shot fires. But it also has keep firing enabled, so it won't stop shooting until you release the key again. It also uses flick without aim restart so it won't ever acquire a new target unless the key is released while flick is not really needed because it has a minimum charge of 80 set. Combination seems weird. Is this really intended?
I didn't think about that, I appreciate the feedback. I will definitely keep it in mind for when I update the config!

Reactions: Amara

moxie

Staff member
Support
Feb 16, 2020
Updated config!

Changlog:

Improved Ashe aimbot
Improved Widow aimbot
Improved Hanzo aimbot
Improved McCree aimbot

new config:

If you have any questions about this config or anything else, don't hesitate to ask me on discord. I appreciate any and all feedback so if you have any suggestions or criticism, please let me know! Have fun and enjoy unleashed!

moxie

Staff member
Support
Feb 16, 2020
sometimes having trouble with widow. Cree and ashe are unfair :)
What about widow? I appreciate the criticism! Glad you enjoy cree and ashe. P.S. A clip would also help a lot :P