Overwatch honest Cheat comment(Perhaps this is a criticism)

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
I am a Chinese cheater and I will say the most true words. The words may be harsh, but my original intention is to help cheating be more perfect.
And my English is not very good.
Hope not to be angry with me.

menu:5.0 /10.0

To be honest, the ICONS are cool and technological, but the menu is not.
There are 7 configuration menus per hero, if you set the second one, you will find that both configurations are enabled at the same time, I don't understand what that means.
It also has the ability to change colors, but it's actually more complicated to use. So I didn't try to change the color.

AiMBot: 7.5/10.0

AiM:

When you use AiMBot, you'll find it a bit complicated, but easy to get started. It has legal targeting and anger targeting.
Normal use is not a problem, but occasionally there are some small defects, such as the aim time will be too long.
Sure, this is an occasional problem, but it still annoys me (because it lets other players catch me cheating).
You'll find Widowmaker's aiming to be very legal, and while there are occasional mismatches, overall, I like it.
But Hanzo's aiming seems very strange. Maybe my configuration is not legal enough, but his aiming is very stiff compared to Widowmaker, which has caused my career to be Widowmaker.
Oh, and McCree. I prefer to hold down the left button without letting go. However, if you keep aiming, it will look very blunt. I hope to add a better, independent and exclusive McCree targeting method.

trigger:

Sometimes its trigger is not very sensitive, but usually it is very good, I hope he can be smoother.
I think it's good, although I don't use it often.

overall:8.00/10.00

Reactions: OxyGen

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
We will provide a detailed tutorial and a set of premade configs soon.
Thanks for your review.
And charging. What does that mean?
I'd rather -AiMBot in the process - have more options for me to change. But not too complicated
Anyway, I will definitely introduce this cheat to my friends. Your feedback to customers is very timely.

seph

Subscriber
Jan 13, 2020
Sweden
Thanks 4 the review, If you want to setup multiple settnings in the tabs such as 1-7, you need to have diffrent hotkeys.
I have been thinking about making a detailed video how to set everything up.

Reactions: OxyGen

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks 4 the review, If you want to setup multiple settnings in the tabs such as 1-7, you need to have diffrent hotkeys.
I have been thinking about making a detailed video how to set everything up.
Oh my fuck! You say so I just reflect his function is what! Thank you very much.

Reactions: seph

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
I am a Chinese cheater and I will say the most true words. The words may be harsh, but my original intention is to help cheating be more perfect.
And my English is not very good.
Hope not to be angry with me.

menu:5.0 /10.0

To be honest, the ICONS are cool and technological, but the menu is not.
There are 7 configuration menus per hero, if you set the second one, you will find that both configurations are enabled at the same time, I don't understand what that means.
It also has the ability to change colors, but it's actually more complicated to use. So I didn't try to change the color.

AiMBot: 7.5/10.0

AiM:

When you use AiMBot, you'll find it a bit complicated, but easy to get started. It has legal targeting and anger targeting.
Normal use is not a problem, but occasionally there are some small defects, such as the aim time will be too long.
Sure, this is an occasional problem, but it still annoys me (because it lets other players catch me cheating).
You'll find Widowmaker's aiming to be very legal, and while there are occasional mismatches, overall, I like it.
But Hanzo's aiming seems very strange. Maybe my configuration is not legal enough, but his aiming is very stiff compared to Widowmaker, which has caused my career to be Widowmaker.
Oh, and McCree. I prefer to hold down the left button without letting go. However, if you keep aiming, it will look very blunt. I hope to add a better, independent and exclusive McCree targeting method.

trigger:

Sometimes its trigger is not very sensitive, but usually it is very good, I hope he can be smoother.
I think it's good, although I don't use it often.

overall:8.00/10.00
Here is a guide to some of the features and what they do. If you have any questions about any of the cheats and their features, feel free to DM on here or discord