Apex Honest cheating review

• Our Overwatch is still undetected since release (1 year) and did not cause any bans yet unlike the majority of our competitors. Stay safe, stay Unleashed.

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
I don't want to write a lot of useless things.
So this will be very concise.

I just want to say the key point: this cheating "aiming function" has a very high customizable space. Based on this alone, the cost of cheating at 55EUR per month seems too low.
Just now I learned that this cheat is still in beta.
This is ridiculous, it has: ultra-low prices, far more than the stability of the price, perfect cheating experience.

I'm detached.

DB4262CDB4F4AC261D9ADF760E17817D.jpg

Reactions: OxyGen and Yami

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
I will win all games for those who are not cheat? You can only watch me win the game, and you can only lose.FeelsBadMan

OxyGen

Jan 2, 2020
Nice to hear that you enjoy our Apex Product!
Hopefully we will see us in the Predator Lobby today or the coming days elegiggle

Kind regards,
OxyGen

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
what is ur config for this predator ranked?
This is my personal configuration and I'm not selling it yet.
Want an injunction? Then I suggest that you do not use "perspective", just need to turn on the "radar" is enough.

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for your Review :)
glad to hear that you're convinced from our Product !
The Prices could rise when it's coming out of Beta so it's time to get Apex Predator Reee

Happy Cheating !
Kind regards,
Yami Angemon
I should have thought that I shouldn't bring up the issue of the low price, it's time to remind my friend to buy some cheat codes

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
config? i would pay to get that config if you made it to predator with no ban,
I don't know what will happen if I configure the sale, so I'm not going to sell.
I had two accounts blocked, but when I adjusted the configuration, no accounts were blocked.

Reactions: dvader3000

dvader3000

Mar 10, 2020
This is my personal configuration and I'm not selling it yet.
Want an injunction? Then I suggest that you do not use "perspective", just need to turn on the "radar" is enough.
what do you mean “perspective”
I don't know what will happen if I configure the sale, so I'm not going to sell.
I had two accounts blocked, but when I adjusted the configuration, no accounts were blocked.
that’s fair, but do you have any individual recommendations, or could you at least share aim settings? no pressure but im shocked the farthest ive made was to plat 3

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020
Nice to hear that you enjoy our Apex Product!
Hopefully we will see us in the Predator Lobby today or the coming days elegiggle

Kind regards,
OxyGen
Obviously, the current apex-cheat has some bugs that I just hope will be fixed soon.

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020

that’s fair, but do you have any individual recommendations, or could you at least share aim settings? no pressure but im shocked the farthest ive made was to plat 3
I have a 4-page auto-aim option, and each weapon has its own auto-aim style.
perspective is ESP 。
When your KDA is too high, you will be monitored by EA staff. So when you use ESP, you need to be a legitimate "actor." Of course, most people don't have the talent for acting, including me. So I only used the radar in ESP.
Be a legitimate actor. Don't have too much KDA (like me, my banned account has 11KDA and 1800 damage per game)

hanlin

Subscriber
Jan 25, 2020

I'm hitting different positions at different distances.

Here are the Settings for my rifle strike

150 m - 100 - m chest

100 m and 50 m neck

50 m to 20 m closest

20 m - 0 m closest