Overwatch Rage I strongly advise reverting to the previous simple version

kql778

Feb 7, 2020
The biggest problem is crash. When you have junkrat among your enemies, you will definitely crash
wtf

rosez

Jan 7, 2020
Once there is stiffness and ca n’t shoot or slow shooting, watching the playback will be seen as cheating

kql778

Feb 7, 2020
crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash

kql778

Feb 7, 2020
If you want the exact same behavior as before the update: set "smooth zoom scale" and "fov zoom scale" both to exactly 100% and leave any of the new options (Assistive Aim, ...) turned off.
After communicating with Hermes in discord yesterday, he asked me to test again. After I tested again, I came to the conclusion that crash still exists. I seem to have found out why, as long as there is JunkRat in the enemy, the game will crash. I just discussed this with somebody in discord. Many people have this problem. And some people say that if there is d.va in the enemy, there will be crash sometimes too, which seems to be related to ESP.

Amara

Staff member
Administrator
Oct 26, 2019
Miami
After communicating with Hermes in discord yesterday, he asked me to test again. After I tested again, I came to the conclusion that crash still exists. I seem to have found out why, as long as there is JunkRat in the enemy, the game will crash. I just discussed this with somebody in discord. Many people have this problem. And some people say that if there is d.va in the enemy, there will be crash sometimes too, which seems to be related to ESP.

We've added logs to find the crashes but sadly couldn't reconstruct it yet. We might add more testers with logs enabled soon. Make sure to create a support ticket to get your time compensated!

Reactions: Rikudo and OxyGen

kql778

Feb 7, 2020
We've added logs to find the crashes but sadly couldn't reconstruct it yet. We might add more testers with logs enabled soon. Make sure to create a support ticket to get your time compensated!
I don't care about time compensation. I just hope you can fix it as soon as possible so that we can play games at ease

rosez

Jan 7, 2020
I have tried turning off the newly added option is useless, I think it is not a problem of setting
If you want the exact same behavior as before the update: set "smooth zoom scale" and "fov zoom scale" both to exactly 100% and leave any of the new options (Assistive Aim, ...) turned off.