Overwatch I tried out unleashed for 3 days, and this is the result

ginmind

Jan 20, 2020
so i tried unleashed for 3 days, and i gotta say, it's probably the best on the market rn!
easy way to setup, (i tried out another cheat before, and the admin wanted me to do a PC reset before using the cheat.. a pc reset, which uninstall all my programs, to use a cheat? sry, but nope)
it feels very natural to set up ur configs, thanks to the overlay you don't have to study all the shortcuts.
It looked very legit, I never get assume to cheat, just earned compliments for my insane aim. (I literally did a 5x kill at the POTG, and noone wrote "hacker" or similar)
I love the combination of the flick & triggerbot..
So with this being said, how far did I come? Well, in 3 days, I pushed my Plat Account to Master. I grinded very hard, but with the winrate over 90%, I did it pretty fast.
I saw similar cheats with all the different features, it's crazy what you can do, but I like unleashed the most, because you have a perfect overview, it's simple, you don't get overwhelmed with all the options...
100% perfect for hitscan heroes, specially Mccree, Widow, Ashe... And compared to the other cheats on the market, it's quite cheap.
100% satisfied.
keep up the work

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
so i tried unleashed for 3 days, and i gotta say, it's probably the best on the market rn!
easy way to setup, (i tried out another cheat before, and the admin wanted me to do a PC reset before using the cheat.. a pc reset, which uninstall all my programs, to use a cheat? sry, but nope)
it feels very natural to set up ur configs, thanks to the overlay you don't have to study all the shortcuts.
It looked very legit, I never get assume to cheat, just earned compliments for my insane aim. (I literally did a 5x kill at the POTG, and noone wrote "hacker" or similar)
I love the combination of the flick & triggerbot..
So with this being said, how far did I come? Well, in 3 days, I pushed my Plat Account to Master. I grinded very hard, but with the winrate over 90%, I did it pretty fast.
I saw similar cheats with all the different features, it's crazy what you can do, but I like unleashed the most, because you have a perfect overview, it's simple, you don't get overwhelmed with all the options...
100% perfect for hitscan heroes, specially Mccree, Widow, Ashe... And compared to the other cheats on the market, it's quite cheap.
100% satisfied.
keep up the work
Thanks for the review! Hope you buy another subscription from us soon :D