Overwatch Legit Balanced Master Character Package [Legit]

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
Reminder:
- If you would like to see a particular Hero's config improved feel free to message me on discord and i'll take a look into him
- Config is located in main post.

- Changed roadhogs hook smoothness so it flicks to the enemy faster
- Added a max distance of 20m the hook will work ( Recommended you use hook within 0 - 13m for best performance)
- Skeleton prediction is enabled but ESP has been made clear so you don't see the skeleton
- Glow has been enabled #OnlyWorkingGlow
- Changed McCree hitbox preference to closest
- Changed max aimbot distance for McCree to 95m ( to avoid looking sus when trying to shoot a widow, for Aimbot 1 )
- Changed max distance for McCree's peacekeeper attack to 11m ( recommend being within 5m to look legit, Aimbot 2)
- Might have changed McCree's smoothness and FOV ( kinda don't remember but I haven't been called out )

- Remember that Overwatch is becoming more stat based which means you may be banned if your stats are to high.
- Remember to shoot randomly to lower accuracy ( 50% recommended ) and for McCree try to aim at body majority of the time to avoid high critical chance ( a tip from Kiryu )

Last edited:
Reactions: elefkay and OxyGen

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
Reminder:
- If you would like to see a particular Hero's config improved feel free to message me on discord and i'll take a look into him
- Updated config is located in main post.

- Enabled flick for Hanzo
- Changed Hanzo smoothing for flick
- Changed distance to look more legit
- Decreased FOV to look more legit
- Changed Min/Max Charge
- Changed Lock Time

- Many people are complaining that Hanzo Prediction isn't working properly, so hopefully this guide will help.
- Below you will also see media on what I did with Hanzo in a masters match ( I reproduce these results regularly)
- My config is designed to be legit, if you have bad aim, I recommend you increase the FOV.

For Targets at Full HP
1. Hold down your left mouse button to charge Hanzo's Bow. DO NOT HAVE YOUR TARGET IN THE FOV WHILE DOING SO
2. Move your mouse towards the target you want to shoot at.
3. Aim at the targets predicted skeleton, not at actual targets head. In this case it will be the red circle floating near them.
4. Once the aimbot has reached the predicted skeleton, the cheat will autoshoot for you.
5. Keep repeating steps 1-4.

For Targets at Half HP or Less - You can do the same steps with targets at full HP however, the target can be within the FOV.
1582250082537.png

- Remember targets that are strafing back and forth, left and right, etc will be harder to hit at longer ranges. The aimbot shoots once it reaches the predicted skeleton.
- Targets randomly hopping up and down will also be harder to hit at far distances. I recommend getting closer for best accuracy.
- Be aggressive with Hanzo. Hanzo is very deadly with unleashed when it comes to close - mid range.
- Follow the steps exactly and you will be fine. I will make a video if people are still having issues.

Reactions: elefkay and OxyGen

wbatt

Feb 21, 2020
I tried making my own config but didnt work well.

Appreciate your effort! +rep

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
Reminder:
- Updated config is located in main post.

Ashe Update:
- Added flick to ashe aimbot
- Changed smoothness for flick
- Added aimbot distance
- Decreased FOV for legitness
- Changed FOV type to strict

Reactions: elefkay

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
I understand many of you are waiting for the config to be updated for Hanzo, however with the latest update and release, it seems Aim Time is messing with the aimbot and not working properly.
When an admin releases an update for it and new Hanzo Prediction is out, ill update my CFG.

McCree still works fine, so I suggest you use him in the mean time.

kql778

Feb 7, 2020
come on bro

update ur config

Your config is very good. I hope you can study more about Mccree's config. I want to get inspiration from you

godlike1989

Feb 3, 2020
theres no need for this config to update at the current state of the client. All hero's that work well with config are in it, ,, prediction is broken atm (IN MY OPINION)