EFT My EFT / Unleashed Review

stgrigo

Subscriber
Dec 26, 2019
Hi there,

so I will give my Reviewed / Feedback after using Unleashed Overwatch and now EFT.

First of all have in mind, that the Cheat is on Alpha, so ofc there will be bugs and missing features.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interface / Loader / Ingame UI:

Cheat is easy to buy, after you did the payment you get within 2-5 Minutes the Key / License which you can easily redeem there.
Download the Loader start, wait some second and you are ready to play. Everything is Pepega friendly ;)
After the injection is done, start the game and finish.
Press UI / Menu Key and you are ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aimbot:

The Aimbot on EfT is very nice. Here and there sometimes its not working correctly, or shaking on Aim but I think this will be fixed
very soon. You got much Aimbot Settings which you can use to modify it to your play style.
Don´t think on current version (Alpha) that the Aim is trash. It waaaay better than others Aimbot after 4 weeks of release!

ESP / Visuals:

The Visual Settings are very much, easy to customize and you can find the best settings to play the game. You can modify Colors
for around everything, Size of Boxes, Skeletons, Bar and other shit.
Currently there are missing some features as ESP Name, maybe Level, Equipment and Items, Extraction Points and you cant see a
difference if this is a Scav, Scav Player or PMC but I think this will be added soon or later.

Misc:

Currently there are no Misc Features as No Recoil, No Spread or any compensations but you are on Alpha and have to wait for this
kind of features.

Other Shit:

You have a feature to show up a watermark of unleashed if you want to make a Video for the Media Section, you can hide all visuals
or Stream with the. Its have tested this on OBS and on Discord (if you play as legit with mates and their friends ;)

Settings are easy to import, just click on Auto-save copy the Settings from paste-bin or forum and you are ready to run.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________