Overwatch My review of Unleashed

• Our Overwatch is still undetected since release (1 year) and did not cause any bans yet unlike the majority of our competitors. Stay safe, stay Unleashed.

Hazed59

Sep 15, 2020
So as I'm sitting here waiting on the update i figured hey you know what why don't i go and leave a review so here i am........ Let me start by saying at first i was kinda iffy on switching to a different chair provider as for the one i had at the time was all i knew and it was what i was accustomed to. So after some time and multiple accounts being banned from using that said provider i decided now was the time to switch it up. After having some trouble with the trial i was like screw it ill just buy a day key and see how it goes. At first i was super overwhelmed with all of it because what i was use to was more simple and easy i guess you could say so it took some time and with the help of the support team i was able to figure out how it worked and all the settings and such. I just want to say if you are skeptical on buying this or not i can 100% vouch for this and say BUY IT !!!!!!! you wont regret it. Just know that it can be a little tricky and take some time to get use to but believe me it is totally worth it once you get your settings right to fit your play style then you'll be out here playing like a pro well as far as your aim goes. Since using this the only time I've ever been called out was the first day i used it and was playing widow but that's only because i didn't know how everything worked and just had it set on one of the default settings. The support are excellent at their job and are more than willing to help you with anything you need so if you need help or if you don't understand how something works after you buy it just hit em up and they can help you 😄😄😄😄👍👍👍👍

Reactions: dog, kayla and Yami

Yami

Staff member
Feb 4, 2020
Schwansee
Hey Hazed ,
thanks for the kind words to our Support members , they really do a good job <3
and thank you for your Review! We hope you enjoy your stay and our Overall nice Product ! ;)
That's how you become a Winner! I've added you some Time to your current Sub for your pleasing words.
Happy Cheating !

Kind regards,
Yami

Last edited:
Reactions: kayla

Hazed59

Sep 15, 2020
Hey I appreciate all the hard work that was put into making this happen for everyone I know u may not hear it enough but I really do thank you for all that you/y’all have done

Reactions: Yami