Overwatch Overwatch BETA review

gellie

Jan 1, 2020
I've been using the free beta since it was available almost constantly. I wanted to post this a bit later when the free beta was almost over so people wouldn't get the wrong idea. So here is my honest review of the BETA.

ESP - I'd have to say the ESP is phenomenal. There's a ton of optimization, customization , radar, lines, vis changes, health bars and more. I don't have to say much about it. It's the best ESP on the market right now hands down.

Suggestions - I think there should be an option to toggle the ESP on and off with a press of a hotkey. I also think Sombra passive for all heroes (if possible) would be nice too. It's kind of gimmicky but it would be a nice feature that other cheats don't have. (being able to see low hp targets through walls)

GUI / Customization - So the gui and the customization are very nice and very good. There are plenty of options to adjust the profiles and almost make any hero cheat able. I know some users were having trouble figuring out the settings, even though there's a description if you hover, i think that's more of a lack of a guide on the cheat currently. The customization allows you to bind any hotkey you want and adjust anything from no assist to rage hacking on pretty much any hero. Its also fairly simple, in my experience, to navigate and immediately start tinkering with specific aspects of the profiles you want to modify. Even going as far as to add different layers to add different aim bots to different abilities. It has all the hundreds of different options for changing the visuals, including prediction skeletons, size of the radar. the color, and even the theme and font of hero names and text.

Suggestions - As of right now I think all the GUI really needs is customization for all the heroes and an option to pause the bot.

Aimbot/triggerbot - I saved this one for last because I have a lot of things to say about it. The aimbot itself is probably just a 5/10 in its current state. I wouldn't say its horrible but In my opinion it works best as a slight aim assist versus just a good aimbot ONLY BECAUSE its still in beta and needs work. There are a lot of issues like not firing consistently and there being no dynamic fov. A lot of the time you'll either be hitting some really nice shots and then you'll also get a lot of shots that just look weird or just plain out annoy you. Like widowmaker flicking to the head and hovering but refusing to shoot, so you up the FOV and now it flicks from way too far or the wrong target and looks weird. There are currently a lot of bugs (its a beta, so duh) with the non firing and the inconsistent shots and the random 180 flicking.

Suggestions -Just general improvement in the aimbot itself. Just from day 1 to day 2 the bot felt LEAGUES better. I think prediction in general should be added. So heroes like doom and mei can be used. It seems to have zen prediction but It just felt off.

Security - I mean.... no reported bans. A cheat can have infinite features but if it doesn't have this then its a bad cheat. The security from it being OPEN and FREE and no one has been banned (outside of rage hacking and or streaming while rage hacking) is flawless. I'd be happy with a bot that could ONLY use tracking heroes if it meant i'd never get banned using legit settings.

Suggestions - I don't have any considering it isn't detected but I do have some advice. Just have transparency. If the bot does ever become detected don't hesitate to take the bot offline and notify the users. Or even if its not detected and needs maintenance to insure the security. People will definitely appreciate transparency versus cheats, we shall not name, that just say "UNDETECTED" after each ban wave.

Unleashed.CC BETA - I overall enjoyed my time using the bot and will still enjoy it in the future. I liked all the features and even though the aimbot/triggerbot was a pain to get setup and working, what I felt was stable and consistent. I still think its sitting up there with the rest of the cheat providers and it's just in beta. That says a lot. I've been using cheats for a long time in every sr bracket from bronze to 4600 and I think this cheat has INFINITE potential to the best on the market easily. I wanted to give an HONEST review because I noticed some people were saying its the best they had ever used when its just not true. The bot needs work. Its in beta. the devs need to know where to improve so the bot can improve and live up to that potential it has. I don't expect a flawless cheat especially one that's still in open beta but holy fuck does unleashed have me excited. IN JUST THE BETA they managed to have a GUI/CUSTOMIZATION and ESP that compete with FINISHED bots. Not to mention that even the aimbot ( even though its not my favorite) is still better than some existing FINISHED cheats. Unleashed has a long way to go but there's 0 doubt it won't beat out the competition without any issues.

Suggestions - Just some features I think would be cool to have. I don't think they are needed for the bot to be great. But i figured I'd give the devs an organized list on some pretty interesting features.

• Genji Ghost Dash low hp targets
  • Auto Melee
  • Sombra passive for all heroes option
  • skill assist (rein fire strike, tracer blink 180 melee, doom E ability)
  • Auto Dva Matrix
  • Auto rein shatter
  • auto zen ult on emp
  • Return crosshair to original position after flicking
  • Mei,doom, roadhog, zen prediction support
  • FOV on auto melee
For my last suggestion I'm not going to bullet it since it'll be a bit long. I think a good thing to add would be just general profiles for all heroes that come with a legit, normal, and rage setting built in so someone could get the cheat and immediately just load in to the game and go. I know there are already default profiles but they can't rotate strength with a press of a button. I know some people might just say I'm lazy but it really stupid proofs a lot of people that immediately leave a bad review based on not understanding settings or taking the time to setup custom profiles. I also think its just a good feature to have to simplify the setup process by miles. By pressing a hotkey or checking a box for legit, normal or rage. There's currently a cheat on the market that I won't name that has so much customization that its overwhelming and makes the cheat not even fun to use because there's just so much available I feel like I have to take a course on how to use it. Right now unleashed is in a good spot customization wise. But I still think it could benefit from a feature like that in the future for a general audience standpoint.

Rating - 7.85/10. I feel like its better than most cheats on the market as is and its not even finished yet.

Keep up the good work. I'm excited to see whats to come when this cheat is actually finished. Again, I'm not expectin

gellie

Jan 1, 2020
g perfection from a BETA. I just want the devs to have an honest review and some feedback. Thats the whole point of a review 🥺

QoC

U7 Freestyle
Staff member
Administrator
Oct 22, 2019
Hi gellie,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy you like the cheat and we absolutely love your suggestions.

The aimbot is known to have some issues and those will be resolved within the next couple of days.

Reactions: itsadam

gellie

Jan 1, 2020
Hi gellie,

Thank you so much for the great review! We're so happy you like the cheat and we absolutely love your suggestions.

The aimbot is known to have some issues and those will be resolved within the next couple of days.

of course !

thank you for replying !

Reactions: QoC and itsadam