Overwatch Review after 1 Day

Runtz

May 24, 2021
So i bought a 14 Day key via BTC but there were some problems and i haven't received my Key yet.
I bought another 1 Day Key yesterday because i thought the issue would be resolved by now and i could just continue playing with my 14 day key.
Sadly i dont have the key yet so i can only give a small review regarding only a few Champions.

First the Cheat Menu/Overall: 10/10
So many options to customize your aimbot, visuals, misc, even the Menu itself. I missed nothing more, so was i suprised by the amount of options.

Aimbot: 10/10
As mentioned i only played on a few Champions (these being: Widowmaker, McCree, Hanzo and Reaper) but the aimer worked like a charm for all of them, each with their own settings. Not much to say here just an Aimbot that's really, really good at its job.
I was especially surprised how good it worked on Hanzo, wich brings me to my next point: Prediction.

Prediction: ?/10
As mentioned of the champions I played only Hanzo requires Prediction, so i can't really give a score on this one but if the prediction of the other champs is nearly asgood a Hanzos its also a 10/10.

Triggerbot: ?/10
Didn't use it can't say anything about it.

Visuals: 10/10
Tons of customization options that go beyond just seeing ppl through the wall. If you play without aimer, the skeleton feature is especially useful, since it shows you where to shoot if you use a champion that has Bulletdrop.

For now, overall 9/10, I'm gonna update this when i get my key and get to play a bit more.

Hope somebody finds this helpful, kind regards

QoC

U7 Freestyle
Staff member
Administrator
Oct 22, 2019
Thank you for the feedback!