Review of Pubg hack From Trial user to 1 day to Monthly sub!

Fcklogics

Jan 30, 2020
Dear cheat users and Admins,

This is by far the best hack i used. I have been using multiple cheats for a few months now and I must say the experience with Unleashed has been THE BEST!! <3 <3 <3

The Pros: Very user friendly website with easy use of Cheats. The forum is what you expect, multiple categories and staff that answers your questions fast and in detail. The client page is cool, allowing you to easily download the cheat and inject it without problems!
If you read also the Help Center you good to go after a few steps you need to do so Cheat/Loader will work! Launch Loader then Launch your game and you're good to go.
The cheat itself has one of the best if not the best aimbot I have ever used. The prediction and range is great. It works well with every weapon I pick up. The longer the scope the more accurate at distance but dont let that fool you.
The customization of the aimbot is great aswell. Selecting priority of what targets to snap on or wich Bone to is awesome.
Having multiple pre-sets you can customize and swap on is great. You can Preset Weapons and customize everything From Weapons/Items/Colors Esp / Aimbot / Triggerbot /Radar its just AMAZING!!
My Player ESP favorite feature is seeing how many points of damage other players receive aswell as how many they gain via healing and Distance of them. No other cheat I have ever used has that feature.
Being able to customize colors to suit your style is great. The radar is fantastic for Legit Playstyle! I prefer to Play Legit With ESP / Radar and a little Aimbot not everytime i shoot but in critical moments its a Life Saver!!

The Cons: The first time i used it i had some Troubles setting it up but after talking with a few Admins/Support Team it was Solved and Ready to go! then i said okey lets try 24 hours so i can fully try out everything! But Damn Pubg had an update and since then Pubg itself is somehow laggy sometimes and with Cheat it crashed few times had a complete Blackout of my PC and fps stuttering so from 24 hours i played maybe 3-5 hours rest was crashes etc and i stopped using it :/ BUT!!! i made a support ticket told admins about it and they said they are on it and trying to fix the problems and maybe ill get a new chance to try it out! I Hope so because if its working flawless ill buy the monthly sub! because <3 <3 Unleashed!! So easy to use , so nice to play and no Bann till now even if i raged 2 games and got many reports my account is still fine!
Well that said : its just been 1 day since i last used the cheat so i dont know how long it takes maaayybe to get a bann but ill update it if i get one!

Yeah thats it for now!
Resume! Great Cheat ! Great Team ! Great Support! a little overprized Cheat BUUUT for the MONEY you get a amazing cheat what is Undetected and works if the above mentioned problems get fixed! 9/10 for Now!
If the problems get fixed and everything works without stuttering or freezes / crashes and maaybe the price drops to 60 monthly ill buy definetly the hack more than once.. for now its a heavy price :/ maybe once in 4-5 months!

A little TIP : maybe disable on Default settings the Circle in middle of screen from Aimbot Fov thats soo annoying but yeah in 2 minutes i found how to remove it :D Also Grenade Esp what people throw @ you would be nice and a prediction Where you throw grenades would be cool!

So thats it Folks,
with much love <3 <3 Fcklogics

Reactions: pain

QoC

U7 Freestyle
Staff member
Administrator
Oct 22, 2019
Dear cheat users and Admins,

This is by far the best hack i used. I have been using multiple cheats for a few months now and I must say the experience with Unleashed has been THE BEST!! <3 <3 <3

The Pros: Very user friendly website with easy use of Cheats. The forum is what you expect, multiple categories and staff that answers your questions fast and in detail. The client page is cool, allowing you to easily download the cheat and inject it without problems!
If you read also the Help Center you good to go after a few steps you need to do so Cheat/Loader will work! Launch Loader then Launch your game and you're good to go.
The cheat itself has one of the best if not the best aimbot I have ever used. The prediction and range is great. It works well with every weapon I pick up. The longer the scope the more accurate at distance but dont let that fool you.
The customization of the aimbot is great aswell. Selecting priority of what targets to snap on or wich Bone to is awesome.
Having multiple pre-sets you can customize and swap on is great. You can Preset Weapons and customize everything From Weapons/Items/Colors Esp / Aimbot / Triggerbot /Radar its just AMAZING!!
My Player ESP favorite feature is seeing how many points of damage other players receive aswell as how many they gain via healing and Distance of them. No other cheat I have ever used has that feature.
Being able to customize colors to suit your style is great. The radar is fantastic for Legit Playstyle! I prefer to Play Legit With ESP / Radar and a little Aimbot not everytime i shoot but in critical moments its a Life Saver!!

The Cons: The first time i used it i had some Troubles setting it up but after talking with a few Admins/Support Team it was Solved and Ready to go! then i said okey lets try 24 hours so i can fully try out everything! But Damn Pubg had an update and since then Pubg itself is somehow laggy sometimes and with Cheat it crashed few times had a complete Blackout of my PC and fps stuttering so from 24 hours i played maybe 3-5 hours rest was crashes etc and i stopped using it :/ BUT!!! i made a support ticket told admins about it and they said they are on it and trying to fix the problems and maybe ill get a new chance to try it out! I Hope so because if its working flawless ill buy the monthly sub! because <3 <3 Unleashed!! So easy to use , so nice to play and no Bann till now even if i raged 2 games and got many reports my account is still fine!
Well that said : its just been 1 day since i last used the cheat so i dont know how long it takes maaayybe to get a bann but ill update it if i get one!

Yeah thats it for now!
Resume! Great Cheat ! Great Team ! Great Support! a little overprized Cheat BUUUT for the MONEY you get a amazing cheat what is Undetected and works if the above mentioned problems get fixed! 9/10 for Now!
If the problems get fixed and everything works without stuttering or freezes / crashes and maaybe the price drops to 60 monthly ill buy definetly the hack more than once.. for now its a heavy price :/ maybe once in 4-5 months!

A little TIP : maybe disable on Default settings the Circle in middle of screen from Aimbot Fov thats soo annoying but yeah in 2 minutes i found how to remove it :D Also Grenade Esp what people throw @ you would be nice and a prediction Where you throw grenades would be cool!

So thats it Folks,
with much love <3 <3 Fcklogics

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear that you like our PUBG cheat.

We are aware of the issues caused by the last patch and it will definitely get resolved very soon. In addition to that, we will roll out compensation time for affected users. We won't let you down with that.

Last edited:

Cuadrix

Feb 20, 2020
Nah. Still missing the aimbot option for when they are still behind the walls, and hotkeys for groups of esp's (medics, weapons etc.), which many cheats already have. Not having it in this one is just bummer.