f_hing

Subscriber
Jan 29, 2020
Overall, it was good, but I couldn't use the Humanizer aimbot
All the Smooth values were raised, but they all looked like hacker aim
I wanted a humanizer aimbot.

And it was inconvenient because there were no car ESP hotkey settings

When these problems are solved, I will buy unleashed

There is no fps drop, ESP's clean. It is great.

If you only want to use ESP, I recommend unleashed

Thank you

Reactions: itsadam and benmc88

eatingcereal

Staff member
Support
Jan 7, 2020
Hello, thank you for your review!
If you are referring to the PUBG cheat, let me clarify a few things.
1) To make the aimbot seem more human you need to increase the smooth on X/Y axis and smooth variation to around 90%
Smooth X/Y - This determines how snappy you want the aimbot to be when initially aiming at the enemy
Smooth Variation - This determines how legit you want to look depending on how long you hold your shooting key (usually left click ).
Car ESP also already exists in PUBG, you will find it under Visuals and then either vehicles or misc ( trying to remember from memory), but I know it exists cause I use it!

If you have any other questions feel free to DM us or message us on Discord.
We hope to see you as a future member of Unleashed.cc
Discord: https://www.unleashed.cc/discord

f_hing

Subscriber
Jan 29, 2020
Hello, thank you for your review!
If you are referring to the PUBG cheat, let me clarify a few things.
1) To make the aimbot seem more human you need to increase the smooth on X/Y axis and smooth variation to around 90%
Smooth X/Y - This determines how snappy you want the aimbot to be when initially aiming at the enemy
Smooth Variation - This determines how legit you want to look depending on how long you hold your shooting key (usually left click ).
Car ESP also already exists in PUBG, you will find it under Visuals and then either vehicles or misc ( trying to remember from memory), but I know it exists cause I use it!

If you have any other questions feel free to DM us or message us on Discord.
We hope to see you as a future member of Unleashed.cc
Discord: https://www.unleashed.cc/discord
okay thanks for smooth aimbot tips
When I used aimkey right-click, smooth vaule maxed setting, but it looks like a hacker aim
But now that I've heard what you're saying, I'm going to change it to leftclick

And what I'm trying to say is It's just that the car ESP ON/OFF hotkey wasn't there

OxyGen

Subscriber
Jan 2, 2020
okay thanks for smooth aimbot tips
When I used aimkey right-click, smooth vaule maxed setting, but it looks like a hacker aim
But now that I've heard what you're saying, I'm going to change it to leftclick

And what I'm trying to say is It's just that the car ESP ON/OFF hotkey wasn't there
Unleashed is still a new Project and if you would add some Suggestions i bet our Coders would add them after some Days if
it´s an good suggestion ;)

But i hope you enjoyed unleashed and you will stay here as Subscriber FeelsGoodMan

Reactions: f_hing

StreamSniping

Banned
Jan 12, 2020
For vehicle ON/OFF, go to config and make a preset called CAR-ON and save it, make that hot key UP ARROW, then go back and turn off vehicle ESP then go back to config and save that preset to CAR-OFF and assign that preset to the hot key DOWN ARROW, and whenever you want to see vehicles make sure you press UP ARROW and when you no longer want to see the vehicles press DOWN ARROW... taaaaaaa-daaaaaaaa..

I will add that I have 4 custom presets set to all 4 arrow keys (up, down, left, and right) for different things.. like a trigger bot only config, auto shoot china killer config, light item esp (meds and grenades and vehicles), and lastly my normal aimbot config where it will aim at the body then aim at the head when i press a mouse button... MAKE. UNLEASHED. YOURS.