UNLEASHED PUBG EXPERIENCE

StreamSniping

Banned
Jan 12, 2020
By far the best and most professional experience with hacking thus far. I have been using multiple cheats and dealing with multiple devs, resellers, etc. for a few months now and I must say the experience with Unleashed has been stellar.

The Goods: Very user friendly website with ease of use for people of all technological backgrounds. The forum is what you expect, multiple categories and a growing audience with staff that answer questions promptly and in detail. The client page is cool, allowing you to easily download the cheat and inject with ease. No need to add a serial key or anything. Launch your game and you're good to go. The cheat itself has one of the best if not the best aimbot I have ever used. Auto shoot is great. The prediction and range is great. It works well with every weapon I pick up. The longer the scope the more accurate at distance but dont let that fool you. Iron sights at 100 meters and no attachments still work. The customization of the aimbot is great aswell. Selecting priority of what targets to snap to is good. Having multiple pre-sets you can customize and swap on the fly is great. Having presets for each weapon is great. Do I use any of those features? No. The option of being able to is great though. Trigger bot I tried a bit but prefer the aimbot for my play style. I can see the combination of trigger bot and esp reducing the risk of ban 10 fold. My Player ESP favorite feature is seeing how many points of damage other players receive aswell as how many they gain via healing consumables. No other cheat I have ever used has that feature. Being able to customize colors to suit your style is great, and although its not unique to PUBG hack menus, the interface and ease of use is superb. The radar is fantastic, being able to customize it aswell as the features. Radars I have used in the past only show red dots that blink sometimes. Unleashed radar shows team mates aswell as invisible AND visible enemies which is amazing for having a pair of eyes on the back of your head. The radar has actually saved me in critical moments. There are more goods I can list but the ones I listed above are the ones that stand out to me the most; the most memorable.

The Bads: There really is nothing bad about the cheat and my experience. I am happy that the beta kept being extended so I could continue to use and enjoy it so I guess the bad is that it ended too soon. Give us another week, month, or even year of the beta. Just kidding (but seriously). So yea, nothing bad, however the next part will be.....

The Necessary Improvements & Added Features: I won't even get into ITEM ESP because not only have I not had a chance to use it, the Admin already stated that it is coming. I am sure it will be great. Hopefully its the choice between ICON's & Text. For player ESP PLEASE ADD NAMES! That is essential. If you queue up and notice somebody who you would rather avoid, what no better way to do that than to be able to see who you are up against if the player names were in the ESP. Not just that, but we all know there is an asian hacker problem.. Come on, lets face it, you know I am right. They use VPN's to invade US & EU servers instead of just playing on SEA/AS servers. So being able to see xiangu_442, bixin, huya, douyu, 4am, ubunam, etc. (the asian team names), we can easily aimbot them back to the lobby before they kill us (and our team mates). PLEASE ADD PLAYER NAMES. Grenades...... PLEASE ADD grenade/smoke/molly/flash ESP so when players throw grenades you can see their trajectory and where they will land any where around you. Add a custom cross hair feature so you can have new cross hairs and colors to choose from so jump shots will be easier. I am sure there are more things that I noticed but cant remember now, which is a good thing because there really isn't that many more things that could be improved or added.

In Closing: I want to say thank you for the experience you allowed me to have using Unleashed. I may one day purchase it when it becomes available but at the price point it is a tad to much. If you made it no more than $30 a week it would sell like hot cakes. Is it worth more than $30 a week? That is debatable. I am not rich at all. But I do know I could convert dozens upon dozens of people to Unleashed. I belong to many different cheat platforms and they would switch over in a heart beat if the price was competitive. $30 a week and you'd get 25-30 new members a week. Selling at $60 or more a week or even $150 a month and you'll maybe get 5-10 new customers a week. Sure at the beginning you'll get some supports/customers.. But after a month or two at that price point those numbers will drop. Unleashed is great. Other programs are great too... But you have to think: what will make me want to choose Unleashed over others? I wont name names either.. The point is, the answer to that question is: the price. Digest everything I wrote and dont take anything as criticism, its just one mans opinion and I am sure you guys will do great.

Reactions: OxyGen and Amara

StreamSniping

Banned
Jan 12, 2020
not sure what MLM is, and I am just a user, not a programmer, modder, admin, or anything so that doesnt apply to me.

aybtngan

Jan 11, 2020
to be honest it's the first time i see chinese developer selling cheat for that high price they usually they sell it dirt cheap cuz their market is soo big so selling it cheap would make them make more money.. make sense rollsafe
also about the point of being tons of cheats out there they have to think multiple times about that and decide a reasonable price
you can get pretty good cheat for just 4 bucks now even less than 4 bucks
i gotta say that the prediction is perfect and deserve every penny but again
there's competition and people always digging for good deals aimbot can be an issue with some cheats but by time you will get used to them
my point is the cheat is pretty good but don't destroy it by being greedy

Hermes

Administrator
Nov 1, 2019
to be honest it's the first time i see chinese developer selling cheat for that high price they usually they sell it dirt cheap cuz their market is soo big so selling it cheap would make them make more money.. make sense rollsafe
also about the point of being tons of cheats out there they have to think multiple times about that and decide a reasonable price
you can get pretty good cheat for just 4 bucks now even less than 4 bucks
i gotta say that the prediction is perfect and deserve every penny but again
there's competition and people always digging for good deals aimbot can be an issue with some cheats but by time you will get used to them
my point is the cheat is pretty good but don't destroy it by being greedy

We are not Chinese.

Reactions: OxyGen

StreamSniping

Banned
Jan 12, 2020
i'll have to edit my OP, but it has been confirmed that the pricing I asked for is pretty much spot on with what they will be selling it for.