Overwatch Legit WaRaii's T500 package

WaRaii

Staff member
Feb 9, 2020
DaUidQa22.jpg

HUGE CONFIG REWORK COMPLETE REDO

I kept seeing questions about configs and that all others are too blatant etc etc (the other configs are there for you to make your own)

y'all! Now you guys "finally" have a real "good" config.

A few things before you use this aight?

Do not use Doomfist and expect t500 level, Doom is specifically made for me and my playstyle same with genji.
if you can get used to both of them great if you can't, don't message me pls.

Aimkey can be changed to your likeing and doesn't need keyblocking (only need keyblocking for genji)

I did not change prediction this is standard prediction if you want a good Hanzo copy Hermes his Hanzo into my config.

Now to how you use this config. For tracking heros you just play.
What i like to do is turn off aimbot after 2 min or on defense/attack depending on which is first when my team is decent and i dont need to go full Dafran.

For Flick heros like Ashe and Widow, use aimkey ONLY on every 4-5 shot AND only on Support or DPS picks.
DO NOT shoot tanks with it please. This config includes almost every DPS, Zarya, Roadhog, Moira(hold M5 when ulting to track), D.va, Ana and Baptiste.

Tanks have the most broken bones in Unleashed atm.
so your aim will look really unhuman and weird also the head hitboxes of tanks are almost half way into their body (if you count arms too),
so sometimes when pressing aimkey and using closest you will shoot head.
BUT we don't want to shoot head on tanks BECAUSE we can farm bodyshots on them to lower our Headshot% on our profile.
We can also intentionally miss shots on tanks and give the excuse "ah it was a tank and whole enemy team was dead anyway".
Don't forget this config is to look as legit as possible this config aims to make you open profile on your accounts and not have to worry about callouts
This link will never expire and will always contain the most updated version to my config.

09/27/2020
________________________________________________________________________________

Changed basically smoothing on every hero
Fixxed Echo
Fixxed cree
Added lower smoothing (secure kill) aimkey for ashe
Hanzo changed
Enabled Ana Sleep (its aight)
Changed prediction a littlebit
Added auto shift to Brig (to disable just disable first aimbot tab)

__________________________________________________________________________________
08/16/2020
__________________________________________________________________________________

Fixxed autodash
Fixxed Sigma
Fixxed torb
Fixxed smoothings
(added custom smoothing 1 Thx to Kayla)
Made Ashe abit stronger
Made cree abit stronger
Auto flashbang more accurate now
Fixxed Echo aim
Lowered smoothing for all tracking by a tiny bit
Testing new genji stuff
Fixxed Doom up abit
8/12/2020

Fixxed automeele
Added Genji
Added Doom
Added Echo
Added Autoboop
Added AutoBeam at 50hp
Cree more legit
08/10/2020

Complete rework of whole config
06/25/2020

Reverted Mccree
Echo smoother
Changed smoothing on every hero
Changed FoV on every hero
Stickiness on 55 for every hero
Improved Hanzo
Drift completely fixxed

05/16/2020

Added Wrecking ball.
Added Echo.
Adjusted Stickiness
disabled Scale smoothing Angles on every hero
Improved Hog
Improved Ana
Added Sleep dart
Changed Mccree (you can now hold Aimkey)
Potentionally fixxed the weird drift that sometimes happened with this config.(Tell me if you have drift on any hero)
Changed Hanzo to a bit more realistic human aim (still testing alot here trying this without instances until they add FoV based instances)

This config is used in t500 on multiple accounts!​

Last edited:

elefkay

Feb 3, 2020
Wherever my VPN says I am

pooall70

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 399

I kept seeing questions about configs and that all others are too blatant etc etc (the other configs are there for you to make your own)

y'all! Now you guys "finally" have a real "good" config.

A few things before you use this aight?

Do not use Doomfist and expect t500 level, Doom is specifically made for me and my playstyle same with genji.
if you can get used to both of them great if you can't, don't message me pls.

Aimkey can be changed to your likeing and doesn't need keyblocking (only need keyblocking for genji)

I did not change prediction this is standard prediction if you want a good Hanzo copy Hermes his Hanzo into my config.

Now to how you use this config. For tracking heros you just play.
What i like to do is turn off aimbot after 2 min or on defense/attack depending on which is first when my team is decent and i dont need to go full Dafran.

For Flick heros like Ashe and Widow, use aimkey ONLY on every 4-5 shot AND only on Support or DPS picks.
DO NOT shoot tanks with it please. This config includes almost every DPS, Zarya, Roadhog, Moira(hold M5 when ulting to track), D.va, Ana and Baptiste.

Tanks have the most broken bones in Unleashed atm.
so your aim will look really unhuman and weird also the head hitboxes of tanks are almost half way into their body (if you count arms too),
so sometimes when pressing aimkey and using closest you will shoot head.
BUT we don't want to shoot head on tanks BECAUSE we can farm bodyshots on them to lower our Headshot% on our profile.
We can also intentionally miss shots on tanks and give the excuse "ah it was a tank and whole enemy team was dead anyway".
Don't forget this config is to look as legit as possible this config aims to make you open profile on your accounts and not have to worry about callouts

05/16/2020

Added Wrecking ball.
Added Echo.
Adjusted Stickiness
disabled Scale smoothing Angles on every hero
Improved Hog
Improved Ana
Added Sleep dart
Changed Mccree (you can now hold Aimkey)
Potentionally fixxed the weird drift that sometimes happened with this config.(Tell me if you have drift on any hero)
Changed Hanzo to a bit more realistic human aim (still testing alot here trying this without instances until they add FoV based instances)

This config is used in t500 on multiple accounts!

Please test Echo and Mccree and give feedback overall (Mccree might be the most legit you can go while still having 40%~ acc with 20%~ HS)​
thanks for u r config with effort . thanks

moxie

Staff member
Support
Feb 16, 2020
Thanks so much for your config! :)

WaRaii

Staff member
Feb 9, 2020
Change Aimbone to Center for every hero that doesn't use flick.